Sunday 2 February 2014

January Wrap Up and February TBR

Hi guys,
So the first month of the new year is officially over now, and I have to say it went pretty well as far as my reading challenge went. I'm now ahead of schedule for the year. So here's what I read during January.


  1. And Then Things Fall Apart by Arlaina Tibensky
  2. In the Middle of Nowhere by Julie Ann Knudsen
  3. How I Lost You by Janet Gurtler
  4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  5. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
  6. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  7. Flawless (PLL #2) by Sara Shepard
  8. The Transfer by Veronica Roth
  9. Free Four by Veronica Roth
  10. Orlando by Virginia Woolf
  11. The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Ann Brashares
  12. Saving Zoe by Alyson Noel
Book of the month: Insurgent by Veronica Roth

February TBR

  1. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
  2. Nineteen Eighty Four by George Orwell
  3. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
  4. Salmon Fishing in the Yemen by Paul Torday
  5. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
  6. Somewhere at Last by Julie Ann Knudsen
  7. Take me There by Susane Colasanti
  8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  9. Flame by Amy Kathleen Ryan
  10. Stories of F.Scott Fitzgerald Vol. 2 by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  11. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
Book I'm most excited for: Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill.

As always I review all of the books that I read, so make sure to subscribe to my site for updates and new posts. Also I'd love to know what you've been reading, so if you have a wrap up/TBR post or video, leave a link and I'll check it out. Or just leave a comment with what you've been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment